A.) You will need to watch some type of murder mystery or crime solving video/movie/TV series.
Then you will need to complete the following:
- Explain the crime. Was it a murder, robbery, kidnapping, etc.?
- What was the motive for the criminal?
- Explain what types of forensic techniques that were used in the video to help solve the crime (fingerprints, DNA analysis, hair fibers, shoe prints, confessions, etc.)?
- Were the methods used to collect the evidence real methods used by actual professionals or Hollywood creativity?
- Finally, list the title of the video/movie/TV series. If a series, which season and episode.
B.) You will need to listen to one of the following songs:
- “Goodbye Earl” by the Dixie Chicks
- “Papa Loved Mama” by Garth Brooks
- “Folsom Prison Blues” by Johnny Cash
- “The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia” by Reba McEntire
- “Guilty As Can Be” by Cody Johnson
Once you have listened to one of the above listed songs, you will need to do the following:
- Create a case against a suspect based on the song you just listened to. You must use at least 5 pieces of evidence to make your case, and each of the 5 pieces must be a different types of evidence. And, you suspect cannot confess to the crime.