Monday (2/5) to Wednesday (2/7):
- Students will be working on their Chapter 8: Toxicology Project.
- Instructions for the project can be found on Google Classroom.
- Wednesday ONLY – Benchmark Test (English 1 & 2) from 7:55 to 11:45.
- 1ST PERIOD will report to the AG Shop while testing is taking place.
- 6TH PERIOD will be back in my classroom.
Thursday (2/8) to Friday (2/9):
- Students will begin showing their presentations to class.
Monday (1/29) to Wednesday (1/31):
- Students will be presenting their Illegal Drug Projects and Anti-Drug Posters to the class.
- The Illegal Drug Project and Anti-Drug Poster details can be found on Google Classroom.
- Students will be working on the completing the Chapter 8 Vocabulary worksheet.
- Students may access Chapter 8 through Google Classroom or using the textbook in class.
- Students will be writing reactions to Case Studies from Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.
- Chapters 7 & 8 may be accessed through Google Classroom or using the textbook in class.
Thursday, August 17th – Go over class syllabus, get students set up in Google Classroom, and Remind.
Friday, August 18th – If needed finish going over class syllabus, then start the “Getting-To-Know-You Game”. Students will need to complete the Google Forms Questionnaire about themselves found in Google Classroom.